United Wagon Company will take part in the 12th International Rail Business Forum 1520 Strategic Partnership with the status ‘Session Sponsor’ and will support the session ‘The Market of Rolling Stock’.
The discussion, which will be held on 8 June, will focus on the difficulties of ‘Rejuvenation’.
Planned topics for debate:
- Ban on the extension: what is happening to the domestic cargo transportation market during a time of “massive write-offs”
- Government support: how the differentiation of subsidies according to the type of wagon will affect the structure and volume of rolling stock
- Renewed rolling stock: how innovators changed the transport economy and what are the operators’ requirements for them
- Lots of write-offs, few introductions: how the changing balance of rolling stock is affecting operators’ profitability
- Procurement arrangements: how transactions involving the manufacturer, the operator and the leasing company are made
United Wagon Company is the market leader in innovative railcar building in the 1520 mm gauge area. The holding includes Tikhvin Freight Car Building Plant, TikhvinСhemMash, TikhvinSpetsMash and NPC Springs, leasing companies under the brand of RAIL1520 and Tihvin Assembly Plant “Titran-Express” (a railcar repair entity). All-Union Research and Development Centre for Transportation Technology is responsible for the holding’s research and engineering activities. RPC UWC’s service network includes 6 training and more than 50 service centres operating in the CIS.
“Strategic Partnership 1520” is the international business forum aimed to coordinate efforts of players in the Eurasia transport market to create a coherent infrastructure of international transportation corridor, and the most comfortable passenger and cargo transportation environment.
For detailed information on the forum, please visit www.forum1520.ru.