JSC Russian Railways is one of the world’s largest rail corporations. It handles colossal volumes of passenger and freight traffic; it’s been awarded the highest financial rating plaudits; its staff are the most exceptionally-qualified experts in all spheres of rail transport; it can call upon an impressive range of scientific and technical resources; and alongside its extensive ongoing building and development plans, it has great experience in international cooperation.
The company’s mission lies in meeting market demands for transportation, increasing the efficiency of its operations, maintaining high-quality services and deep-level integration in Eurasian transport systems.
The company’s core objectives lie in catering to the State’s, businesses’ and individuals’ transportation needs; providing works and services conducted by rail; and ensuring that its operations are profitable.
The company’s strategic goals are -
- expanding the scale of the transport business;
- improving the company’s performance and financial efficiency;
- raising service and security standards;
- deep-level integration in Eurasian transport systems;
- increasing the company’s financial results and economic performance.